Saturday, March 20, 2010

RETAILING EXPERIENCE



The World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. no longer has store in New York. Back in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, WWE had promotional deals, and clearances of their “not so popular” sport entertainers.

Today, WWEShop is via Internet, it is an International and Domestic Market, with a wide range of selections. Everything is broken down, for example: Shop by Superstar, Shop by Category, DVD, Movies and etc. Why is the retailer retail this way? It is made to make WWE’s website navigation much easier, faster and more convenient. Furthermore, their shop is also set up for the not so computer savvy individual,

WWE has their customers where they want them, at the tip of their fingers. I honestly have to say, I would prefer a store to walk in, I like to see and feel what I am buying. I also believe it gives more of a personal attachment to the company.


BORIA
March 20th, 2010
MAR100, 123

No comments:

Post a Comment