Sunday, March 21, 2010

Revised: RETAILING EXPERIENCE

I visited Kmart Department Store today, and they had a staff member greeting customers at the entrance. Which was a way to show customer friendly atmosphere. As I looked around, I had a few staff members interact with me about product selections, and brands. At the electronics department, I also noticed a department manager and a staff member communicating and demonstrating some sort of device to a group of customers.

Kmart Department Stores retail this way to let their customers know that their employees are fully trained or experienced enough to assist them. Furthermore, by providing 100% attention to the customer, they will shop, refer their family, friends and become a loyal customer.


BORIA
March 21st, 2010
MAR100, 123

No comments:

Post a Comment